Wednesday, April 13, 2011

my main boy

Just a few snaps of my little man that I took last night, before bed time.
I edited these photos through Gimp. I'm just trying and playing around with editing features as I never really 'edit' when I do, I usually just 'enhance' photos more than anything else. 

I've also just started formatting my photos to being 'RAW' rather than 'JPG' and I've found that before editing them on Gimp, it's a lot easier and faster to enhance and do a little edit before opening on the actual program.

Oh, and I've made a new watermark. I quite like it.. it took me ages to perfect. Though I only included my two main blogs on it. But both blogs have links to link back to this blog anyway. 
(the first photo was the first attempt to my waterwark, then I added our last names in all the other photos).


1 comment: