Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Thanks to Mae from 'Fashion Enthusiast' for recommending and giving this award to my blog.


To accept the award, you must follow these rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
__________________________________________________________

7 things about myself:
- I am an only child.
- I aspire to work in a bank
-  I was born in Philippines and moved to Australia at the age of 6.
- I did Karate in years 4-5.
- I did dancing from years 5-7.
- I have attended 3 different high-schools (2 juniors & 1 senior).
- I'm better off being independent and doing things myself (unless help is necessary of course).

Bloggers that I award: (in no particular order)

Blogspot:
  1. ` Vu Couture
  2. Dear Nalley
  3. Escape
  4. Jazmyn Alexandria Photography
  5. LMRLOVE
  6. Life with my Little Man
  7. Orange Mama Big World
  8. KristinandKayla
  9. Three's Company
Tumblr:
  1. Life through perfected eyes
  2. Lynette
  3. Moments in life
  4. featkaf
  5. westernmom-eastermom
  6. krishellemiaco
These are just a small proportion of the blogs I enjoy reading on the daily. I still have so many that are unnamed and not listed.

Don't forget to visit my other blog for constant updates! 'ajj rosas'

No comments:

Post a Comment